Sunday, June 26, 2011

Update: June 26

1. I have been told at my internship that I may be getting my first full-time job as a forensic chemist. I should know within a week.

2. I have made more dishes that I have taken pictures of, including:
  • Lasagna Soup
  • Blueberry and lemon mascarpone tart with blue agave
  • Curd-filled handmade crepes topped with a mixed berry reduction
  • Summer vegetable crepes with baked vegetables
3. I started running/jogging more. Ended up finding a pedometer and started using that. It seems to be a lot easier running that I've ever remembered. I think it's because I normally run on the treadmill and with that I just look at the number of how fast the track is going. When I "run" on it, I hit the number at either 5 or 5.5 . I usually tire and breathe extremely hard. Also, I use "distance" for when I do my jog/walk intervals. For example, I jog 1/2 of the track, then walk the rest and repeat. However, once I started doing this outside, I do not have the luxury of knowing my exact numbers or speed. I can jog at my own pace and know that I won't tire as easily and can therefore run farther. It is really the best I've felt about running. Even though I am only going a bit over 1 1/4 a mile each time, I think it's key to start slow and work my way up.

4. I completed my first custom order on Etsy and received 100% positive feedback and a nice comment from my buyer. Hopefully I get another order soon.

5. I have bought my first jar of Nutella.....only because I see so many recipes on Pinterest with that as an ingredient. Now, what to do with it?

6. Mr. Jewels-Pie and I have just marked six-months of being married. Yay, we lasted this long! lol


Each time I post, I am closer to something I've wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment